Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ground Hog day?

Haven't I been here before? I've been looking forward to a day of flying, the weather forecast the previous day had been looking good, and I went to bed dreaming of me flying high in the sky.

I wake up and after having a shower, check the weather forecast and it does not look good. I get a call from Rona who advises that it's raining in Norfolk and the forecast doesn't look good for the rest of the day, so all hang glider training is completely off for the day. I tell her that I'll be getting up 5am tomorrow morning, so I can joining them in Norfolk at 7:30am on Thursday morning. She advises that if it is not raining when I get up, then I should proceed with the journey, that settled, I stay at home do some reading and spend time with the family.

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Shola,
may be one fine day, you will teach me how to fly the glider.